- Everton have confirmed their released list ahead of the 2022-23 season
- Fabian Delph, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Cenk Tosun and Jonjoe Kenny will all depart
- Toffees have renewed the contracts of Asmir Begovic and Andy Lonergan
- They remain in talks with defender Lewis Gibson over a new deal
Everton have confirmed four first-team players will leave the club when their contracts expire at the end of the month.
Fabian Delph, Cenk Tosun, Gylfi Sigurdsson and Jonjoe Kenny will depart Goodison Park later this month.
Liverpool-born Kenny was offered a new deal to stay at Everton but declined to extend his 16-year stay.
Fabian Delph (pictured) will leave Everton, three years after joining from Manchester City.
According to The Athletic, the 25-year-old has had an offer to stay in the Premier League as well as offers from two clubs in Germany.
Having come through the club’s ranks, Kenny made 50 Premier League appearances and also spent time on loan at Wigan, Schalke, Oxford United and Celtic.
Delph joined Everton from Manchester City for £8.5million in 2019 but only played 41 times due to a number of injuries.
Sigurdsson, 32, joined the Toffees from Swansea for a club-record £44million in 2017 and went on to make 156 appearances – with 31 goals and 25 assists.
Turkey international Tosun struggled during his four-year stay at the club, having scored 11 goals in 61. He was also also loaned to Crystal Palace and Besiktas, respectively.
Everton have taken up the option to extend the contract of veteran goalkeeper Asmir Begovic
Everton have, however, renewed the contracts of goalkeepers Asmir Begovic and Andy Lonergan.
The club have also stated they remain in talks with defender Lewis Gibson over a new deal.
Frank Lampard’s side found themselves in a relegation battle last season but eventually avoided the drop after finishing 16th.
- 10 TOP MOST TRAGIC DEATHS IN SPORTS
- 11 TOP BEST CROSSFIT ATHLETICS IN THE WORLD
- BEST 9 NFL FULLBACKS IN THE WORLD
- THE BEST 10 NFL AGENTS AND THEIR NET WORTH