- Tom Watson is an American retired professional golfer on the PGA Tour Champions, formerly on the PGA Tour.
He is a highly accomplished and respected professional golfer who has shared his thoughts and insights on a wide range of topics throughout his career.
Here are our favorite quotes from Tom Watson:
- “From the time I won the Kansas City Match Play championship at age 14, I never wanted to be anything but a golfer.” – Tom Watson
- “No other game combines the wonder of nature with the discipline of sport in such carefully planned ways. A great golf course both frees and challenges a golfer’s mind.” – Tom Watson
- “Confidence in golf means being able to concentrate on the problem at hand with no outside interference.” – Tom Watson
- “I’m very happy with my life. I am what I am. I don’t worry about anything that I can’t control. That’s a really good lesson in life.” – Tom Watson
- “Sometimes thinking too much can destroy your momentum.” – Tom Watson
- “Golf is a game of ego, but it is also a game of integrity: the most important thing is you do what is right when no one is looking.” – Tom Watson
- “I’d rather fight 100 structure fires than a wildfire. With a structure fire you know where your flames are, but in the woods it can move anywhere; it can come right up behind you.” – Tom Watson